Sunday 10:00am - Sung Service
This is our weekly main Holy Communion service (using Common Worship), which is accompanied by our robed adult and junior choir. It usually finishes around 11:00am after which you are invited to stay for refreshments.
Sunday 5:30pm - Evening Worship
This service is different each week and usually takes one of the following formats. See notices for up to date services for the coming week.
- Choral Evensong - A formal service using the Book of Common Prayer, with Psalms and Hymns.
- Compline - A quiet and reflective service for the evening.
- Taize Style Service - A simple, comtemplative service of song, silence, prayer and readings.
- Contemporary Service - These vary but often focus on a specific issue, with time for prayer and reflection.
- Desert Island Discs - This service is a chance to hear testimonies in the form of interview with the interviewee selecting hymns that have been influential as part of their journey.
- Evening Prayer - Slightly longer than Compline but is similar in that it is a quiet and reflective service for the evening.
Thursday 10:00 - Said Service
This is shorter service of Holy Communion each Thursday morning. It is a lovely service. Please do join us for more reflective Communion service. We go to The Crown for coffee afterwards.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 09:00 - Morning Prayer
This is a quiet reflective space where we are able to focus our time and attention on seeking God's plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart. All Saints' take prayer seriously and are happy to pray for the things that you ask us, or want us to pray for.